As it turned out, I needed to do a lot more work than that. I ended up replacing the radiator, oil lines, some seals in the rear end, U-joints, and a belt.
First came new fenders, rear tires and rims, new rear hitch, and reworked the seat mount.
Then I had a brand new hood built, made new side panes for the "5020." A new front axle was built that pushed the front wheels forward 5 1/2"
I also had to rework the exhaust because what I had built the first time had failed.
It's not done in these photos yet. I still have to make and paint the rear "hub caps."
She's all done now... the rear "hub caps" make a huge difference.